Love The Reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter RiverRat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RiverRat

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2013
Messages
272
Reaction score
4
Location
Saugus, MA
There is a new Sponser here at Reef2Reef.
I purchased thirteen different corals from Love The Reef onmany different occasions.
I wanted to say that I recommend this fine establishment toanyone in search of healthy, happy, and just plain awesome coral.
Archit, along with his wonderful wife Faith, runs a welltaken care of coral operation. These aretruly wonderful people.
There is a very large selection of corals, all of which lookexcellent. You can tell immediately that LoveTheReef isn't a business justslapped together for money. Archit is in love with this hobby and itshows.
The customer service at Love The Reef is absolutelyincredible. Archit provides informationwith a depth of knowledge and passion that is rare in any kind ofbusiness. Every question was answered accuratelyand with patience and kindness.
I am lucky enough to live near Love The Reef and can saywith certainty that the corals look as amazing in person as they do in the pictures(there have been occasions when they look even better in person).
I can say without adoubt that I will return to LoveTheReef in the future for all of my coralneeds.
Please be sure to check out Love The Reef's website, forumon Reef2Reef, and eBay auction.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new