Love this monti

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dal-Reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dal-Reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2019
Messages
576
Reaction score
1,211
Location
Coppell
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This love this Tropic Thunder monti.. Great color and growth... This around 5 1/2 months growth

02-04-2021.jpg
August.jpg
 
That is absolutely amazing looking! I am curious though (new to the hobby). what are you using as a substrate? I was thinking of going bare bottom when my new tank arrives but didn't know what other options are out there other then sand?
 
That is absolutely amazing looking! I am curious though (new to the hobby). what are you using as a substrate? I was thinking of going bare bottom when my new tank arrives but didn't know what other options are out there other then sand?
Thee are theories for running bare bottom and sand. I prefer to run a sand to bed help with the beneficial bacteria and critters which all are important to a balanced eco system. I am running CaribSea sand. You should check out my build were show what sand and how I washed it. Thanks for the post.

20190727_130320.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new