Loving my horse tank! I wish I wouldnt have waited so long.

Karebear

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two pairs of sunburst erectus. They are addicting to watch! "Captain", has a dispute with his little lady and takes off with a chunk of macro. Can't handle the cuteness!

IMG_6665.jpg IMG_6668.jpg IMG_6700.jpg IMG_6839.jpg IMG_6838.jpg

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two pairs of sunburst erectus. They are addicting to watch! "Captain", has a dispute with his little lady and takes off with a chunk of macro. Can't handle the cuteness!

IMG_6665.jpg IMG_6668.jpg IMG_6700.jpg IMG_6839.jpg IMG_6838.jpg
Well congratulations on pulling the plug and getting seahorses,, the addiction begins. I’ll bet anything you can’t watch them for 5 minutes without smiling. No matter how stressed or moody I am,5min with my ponies and everything is ok again
Much luck to you with them ,, thier wonderful creatures

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well congratulations on pulling the plug and getting seahorses,, the addiction begins. I’ll bet anything you can’t watch them for 5 minutes without smiling. No matter how stressed or moody I am,5min with my ponies and everything is ok again
Much luck to you with them ,, thier wonderful creatures
I have 16 of them all Erectus

OP
OP
Karebear

Karebear

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! Love the black sand combo with the bright chains. It’s a very fresh look

thanks for sharing
Thanks, I'll probably keep the chains, but I'm slowly getting all of the plastic plants out and replacing with various gorg's and macro. Want a more natural environment for them, but the love the chains so they'll probably stay until the gorg's grow big enough.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 34.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back