Lowest maintenance tank ever

Bluejawtrigger

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Messages
510
Reaction score
3
Location
Wilmington , NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
0c5a7762-1310-9570.jpg
 
Hahaha, looks like you don't even need to feed the fish in that 1

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
 
I recognize that tank! ReefMP, if I remember correctly?
 
That is the best LED light system I've seen on any aquarium. It sure makes the colors pop.
 
It really is awesome. Bright crisp display. Vibrant colors, detail. I can see it from my desk. I start spacing out watching it. lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new