LPS coral ID please help

Aquanic

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2022
Messages
103
Reaction score
65
Location
Starkville
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this coral over a year ago and it came as a mystery coral or in a bundle or something like that. But I’ve never known what it was and haven’t seen it for sale anywhere. It’s the green coral.

804AF3F3-E576-4E4A-830C-EEA12A58CDB4.jpeg 80A68092-16D5-487C-8986-BF9D48FF0989.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new