• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LPS for sale (will ship)

I've seen Paul's tank. This is a to notch system with beautiful corals. Everything I've gotten from him does great. BWC.

Glwts my friend

Thanks! Appreciate you speaking up for me.

Scoly is sold.

I can do the big Miami hurricane colony for $150 plus shipping.
 
Miami hurricane SOLD
Scoly SOLD

Pack prices for what's left. Plus shipping.

Button 80
Bubble 20
Acan 40
Duncan 60
Stylo 80

Total for pack is 280 plus shipping. I will still include a couple of nice freebies either acros or ZOA or palys
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new