LPS ID - something special?

chipchipbro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2021
Messages
2,054
Reaction score
2,054
Location
Switzerland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys

I just scored a new tank and bought it with everything inside.. Placed the nicest pieces in my other tank.. everything else sitting in a brute atm. I start from scratch.

Now, im not an LPS guys.. whats that? And is it something worthy? I did pay 700$ for everything with an Orphek Atlantik and the red sea reefer 200xl incl. nyos quantum 120

79BD6F4A-E1D9-48FC-AF38-235FA9E6502A.jpeg
 
so, nothing too special huh?
Not sure If i wanna trade/sell them.. just not sure how these guys are priced.. i mean the trachys and the favia..
 
so, nothing too special huh?
Not sure If i wanna trade/sell them.. just not sure how these guys are priced.. i mean the trachys and the favia..
I'd say the trachys and the favia are pretty nice... Look on some of the coral vendor websites and see how they are priced compared to other corals... that should at least give you a starting point
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new