LPS need identifying

BlueBayouReefHTX

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2024
Messages
217
Reaction score
234
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all- is someone able to assist me in identifying this little guy?

27A26F04-0D0E-46D7-81CC-CC1D1C80E059.jpeg
 
Cats paw, old school name for Pocillopora
 
Thanks all. Yeah I could have had better lighting…
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new