• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

lps1212

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

dwilliams87

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After my last transaction with this hobbiest/seller, I felt he needed a little more recognition than just a normal positive seller feedback. I have had at least three different shipments from this individual and to say I am completely satisfied would be an absolute understatement. To give a little back information before I tell you about my last experience. My first two boxes were incredible. The pics I saw were exactly what I got. Every frag was full of color and 75% of zoas were open the minute I opened the box. The only frag out of those first two boxes out of 15 zoas that didnt make it was the Super Sayian, which he immediately said he would send me another one. I replied to him, no need, lets wait to do another box and add it to that one. Since the time of the second box, hurricane Sandy let loose on his area and wiped out most of his corals as it did so many others. About four weeks ago, I messaged him to see if he was able to do another pack and he told me sure, he needed to get him some more corals to get back in the game. He set me up a sweet pack that was well below the price I would have expected to pay! My box came in and unfortunately over half of the zoas didnt make it. He immediately said, "no problem" Ill fix it. This was not his fault as Fedex left it on the porch in 20* weather even though it required signature and my wife was home to accept it. No knock, nothing! But, he still fixed it! Not only did he fix it, he went over the top to fix it. Here are the zoas I was to be getting on the first shipment that didnt make it: Atomic Sunrise, Black Hornet, Paradise, Red Halo, Blue Macaws, eye of rah, Tangelos, Captain Americas, and the Super Saiyans that I lost on the prior box before he had to deal with Sandy! So even though he lost most of his stuff he still was gonna do what he said and get me the Super Saiyans! Out of that pack the only ones that made it were the Blue Macaws, paradise, and Black Hornet. Here is what happened when I let him know what was left...He replaced the Captain Americas and Red Halos. He lost his atomic Sunrise, tangelos, and eye of rah, so rather than just giving me something else that wouldn't be worth the price he sent me Intergalactic Glaciers and get this, an RDPE. The price I paid for the entire pack was the price for this one Frag! I know what he paid for it himself because he bought it on R2R. This guy deserves recognition as a great seller on R2R and I can say without a shadow of a doubt, You can buy with confidence from this guy!

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks a bunch D I really appreciate the write up and I just treat reefers the way I would like to be treated when doing any type of transaction. I'm very glad to hear that this box you received today was all well and that you were satisfied with all the packs I sent you. I definetly look forward to doing that trade with you in the near future pal

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back