*** LRO 11 Year Anniversary LIVE SALE!!! Our BEST ONE YET!! Radion Giveaway! Up to 85% OFF!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Mr.OK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did a winner every get picked from the sale a few months ago? I think i might have missed it....

Mr.OK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Chalice that I got last sale, that was my first and we talked about it. Well, I love it! It is doing really great! I currently have it on the sand. Is that ok?
I have never had luck with Chalice or acro's. the acro's i got last sell, i was told are still alive but they never have any polpys come out that i can see, or photograph.

ros3to

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did a winner every get picked from the sale a few months ago? I think i might have missed it....
I haven't seen anything about it in the last couple sales myself. I was wondering about that too.
Haven't won any of them so I figured it hasn't happened.. <<wishful thinking>> lol

ros3to

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never had luck with Chalice or acro's. the acro's i got last sell, i was told are still alive but they never have any polpys come out that i can see, or photograph.
Ain't it funny how these things work sometimes? No matter what one does you cannot please them. It's frustrating at times even lol.

Kathy Floyd

ktfloyd01
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just recently started having some luck with acros. They are soooo sensitive. Mine seem to like more flow and of course they are higher up for the light. Seems the change in flow has helped.

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

The Chalice that I got last sale, that was my first and we talked about it. Well, I love it! It is doing really great! I currently have it on the sand. Is that ok?
Yes low light is a great spot for it! Just make sure it doesnt get buried with sand and when it starts to grow you will want to move it onto some rock so it can encrust.
I haven't seen anything about it in the last couple sales myself. I was wondering about that too.
Haven't won any of them so I figured it hasn't happened.. <<wishful thinking>> lol
All sales winners have been announced except for the one in september. I actually completely forgot about it until a couple of weeks ago and then got slammed for this sale.

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Teaser time!!!

157-28-_58A0641.jpg
161-1347-Q2J1.jpg
182-399-L1M7.jpg
176-880-L2L4.jpg

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 14.8%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 90 49.2%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 56 30.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.7%
Back