*** LRO 11 Year Anniversary LIVE SALE!!! Our BEST ONE YET!! Radion Giveaway! Up to 85% OFF!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Just John

Valuable Member? Seriously?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there an after sale code ?
1697420986472.png

Jettjack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you to everyone that shopped with us during our 11 Year Anniversary Live Sale! If you selected a Wednesday delivery; you should have just gotten tracking sent to your email!
IMG_5591.jpeg
I have received my order! Thank you so much! I am interested in getting LRO T-shirt or swagg

Attachments

• IMG_4880.jpeg
    IMG_4880.jpeg
    151.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_4879.jpeg
    IMG_4879.jpeg
    141.2 KB · Views: 49
OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So excited! UPS shipping delay though, fingers crossed everything makes it the extra day :flushed-face:
I have been on the phone with them all day today between packing boxes trying to get them to expedite the shipment but looks like im unsuccessful, I have been meaning to reach out to you today. Keep me posted on how everything shows up tomorrow, whatever doesnt make it just let me know and send me pics and ill get you replacements shipped out.

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have received my order! Thank you so much! I am interested in getting LRO T-shirt or swagg
send me a message with what size shirt you wear and ill see what i have in stock~

Craigmt9

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been on the phone with them all day today between packing boxes trying to get them to expedite the shipment but looks like im unsuccessful, I have been meaning to reach out to you today. Keep me posted on how everything shows up tomorrow, whatever doesnt make it just let me know and send me pics and ill get you replacements shipped out.
I know it isn’t your fault! You’re awesome, thank you so much! I’ll update tomorrow :grimacing-face:

ros3to

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still alive.
hopefully it pulls trough, it looked a little rough when i got em in this morning but didnt think anything of it. called the wifey so she could come get em and take em home, got home this afternoon and it looked badd lol got it cleaned up a bit and thats when the pic got taken.
all the rest look great so i guess it was just bad luck lol
anything i could do to try and help it some?

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
hopefully it pulls trough, it looked a little rough when i got em in this morning but didnt think anything of it. called the wifey so she could come get em and take em home, got home this afternoon and it looked badd lol got it cleaned up a bit and thats when the pic got taken.
all the rest look great so i guess it was just bad luck lol
anything i could do to try and help it some?
Gonis sometimes take a bit to "wake up". They tend to like mediumish flow and light. I keep mine in around 150 PAR and lower flow. Higher flow makes them stretch and helps keep them cleaner but too high flow makes them small and bushy.

Iodide and I believe potassium are good for them but don't overdose.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%
Back