*** LRO 11 Year Anniversary LIVE SALE!!! Our BEST ONE YET!! Radion Giveaway! Up to 85% OFF!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

ros3to

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can also try target feeding it a little heavy. I thought it sounded silly but recently tried it with a struggling goni and it's doing better.
I gave it a dip and cleaned up all the dead tissue I could, and fed some reef roids. This morning it looked better there was 2 polyps somewhat extended so hopefully it will make it, parameters have been pretty stable to I'm hoping for the best while preparing for the worst. Lol
Do gonis have the possibility to crash a tank?

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I gave it a dip and cleaned up all the dead tissue I could, and fed some reef roids. This morning it looked better there was 2 polyps somewhat extended so hopefully it will make it, parameters have been pretty stable to I'm hoping for the best while preparing for the worst. Lol
I've had 2 get a BJD looking disease that never affected any of the other corals. Also, then tend to just shrink and disappear when they die. Never had one do much to affect anything else unless it stung something.

Craigmt9

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Living Reef Orlando so far so good
I have been on the phone with them all day today between packing boxes trying to get them to expedite the shipment but looks like im unsuccessful, I have been meaning to reach out to you today. Keep me posted on how everything shows up tomorrow, whatever doesnt make it just let me know and send me pics and I’ll get you replacements shipped out.
Corals arrived! So far so good. They are floating now. 70° in the box when I opened. All lps looks good. RFA is ticked but I’m sure will be good. Bubblegum Digi might not make it but it does still have some polyps.
IMG_3879.jpeg
IMG_3884.jpeg
IMG_3885.jpeg

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Let me know what goni that was ( I think baja blast) and ill get you credit for it. It looked like it was just originally closed up a little bit from shipping and wasnt open all the way, please send me a pic of how it looks now. Ill get you that credit either way!

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@Living Reef Orlando so far so good

Corals arrived! So far so good. They are floating now. 70° in the box when I opened. All lps looks good. RFA is ticked but I’m sure will be good. Bubblegum Digi might not make it but it does still have some polyps.
IMG_3879.jpeg
IMG_3884.jpeg
IMG_3885.jpeg
bubblegum looks like it might be fine if its still got the red polyps under blues! did everything else show up okay? Let me know how things do over the next few days as there might be delayed stress from being in a box for two days.

Craigmt9

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bubblegum looks like it might be fine if its still got the red polyps under blues! did everything else show up okay? Let me know how things do over the next few days as there might be delayed stress from being in a box for two days.
Everything is perfectly healthy! It all opened up within minutes of going into the tank! Thank you for the beautiful healthy corals, and fantastic customer service!

IMG_3893.jpeg
IMG_3892.jpeg
IMG_3891.jpeg

Mr.OK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No luck on that recovering huh? Should I go ahead and take out? Supposed to be a goni.
I had the same issue, i have one that came out for second, resend not looks like poops, its about to go swimming in my garabage

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Everything is perfectly healthy! It all opened up within minutes of going into the tank! Thank you for the beautiful healthy corals, and fantastic customer service!

IMG_3893.jpeg
IMG_3892.jpeg
IMG_3891.jpeg
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!! Delayed a whole day and you wouldnt even know lol just keep me posted if anything happens to them over the next few days!

ChickReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Step one, don't add GSP to the tank. :winking-face:

You have to keep it isolated, to zap it back using Kalk paste, aiptasia X, or the like works well. Just carefully put it on the area you don't want it.
I’ll give it a try. Yeah it was a small amount and it just kept growing!!

ChickReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I’m having that issue too and the rock it is growing on has mixed coral on it. I also have an issue on the back wall. I tried to put things in the way but it engulfs it. Crazy!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You have to keep it isolated, to zap it back using Kalk paste, aiptasia X, or the like works well. Just carefully put it on the area you don't want it.
I’ll give it a try. Yeah it was a small amount and it just kept growing!!
GSP is great! Be careful with the Kalk or Aiptasia X as they can raise your Alkalinity if you use a bunch.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 76 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back