***LRO Christmas in July FLASH SALE!!! Sunday, July 7th SURPRISE IN EVERY BOX!!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reefing_addiction

SBB fed the Addiction
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not for $25 lol! Feel a little silly spending that much, but I've been wanting them for awhile now and haven't seen them cheaper. Now to make sure nothing happens to it. No pressure. :grinning-face-with-sweat:
Worth a shot.

Closed mouths don’t get fed and such

Reefing_addiction

SBB fed the Addiction
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thursday is so far away hopefully I can make room
IMG_2958.jpeg
IMG_2957.jpeg
IMG_2956.jpeg

TCK I forgot one it’s another frog
IMG_2967.jpeg
IMG_2968.jpeg

Zoanthids
IMG_2985.jpeg
IMG_2988.jpeg
IMG_2989.jpeg
IMG_2990.jpeg

Reefing_addiction

SBB fed the Addiction
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man you got quite the variety! Super jealous of the red light district!
Adding 6 more gonis should be fun.

I did a little rearranging and gluing of corals to rocks yesterday. With a new tank coming I didn’t want to secure anything permanently but things need homes now so I have room for new stuff. Although all of this will change with the new tank.

May need to break out another frag rack

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Not for $25 lol! Feel a little silly spending that much, but I've been wanting them for awhile now and haven't seen them cheaper. Now to make sure nothing happens to it. No pressure. :grinning-face-with-sweat:
That's not a bad price for Strats. More than I would pay for a coral in general but I prefer cheapos. Only reason I have them is because I won them in a raffle.

IJustThinkItsNeat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adding 6 more gonis should be fun.

I did a little rearranging and gluing of corals to rocks yesterday. With a new tank coming I didn’t want to secure anything permanently but things need homes now so I have room for new stuff. Although all of this will change with the new tank.

May need to break out another frag rack

Ya I have 2 I need to get off the rack and placed. And then see about moving a zoa rock so I have room for more gonis.

Husband is getting things ready for a water change and then he wants to add to the imaginary cart. So we'll see what we get lol.

What size is your current tank? And what size is your new one?

Chikpeas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sale is still on! Currently whittling down my cart...

How old is your tank? Torches tend to be relatively easy. I wouldn't go for the Holy Grail lol

New Enough :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: All params remained stable since day 1 thoughhhh I can be patient for the big tank this fall…. I’m sure she’ll have more at some point

IJustThinkItsNeat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New Enough :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: All params remained stable since day 1 thoughhhh I can be patient for the big tank this fall…. I’m sure she’ll have more at some point

Ann always brings the torches. If you're feeling nervous about it, definitely safe to wait!

PS I might have missed it. Did you catch your wrasse??

Chikpeas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ann always brings the torches. If you're feeling nervous about it, definitely safe to wait!

PS I might have missed it. Did you catch your wrasse??

I am literally nervous about everything I do. I’m like the shaking chihuahua video with saltwater anything xD

I did!!!! He’s alive and well today

Last edited:

Reefing_addiction

SBB fed the Addiction
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Be Ya I have 2 I need to get off the rack and placed. And then see about moving a zoa rock so I have room for more gonis.

Husband is getting things ready for a water change and then he wants to add to the imaginary cart. So we'll see what we get lol.

What size is your current tank? And what size is your new one?

I refuse to look at the site again….no bad Becca.
And silly Zoanthids.com has another streaming event tomorrow. I need to make myself very busy for that hour.

So my current tank is a 75g from Aqueon. Has the overflow built in. So 48L x 18W x 21H. I have a 40 breeder for a sump - 36L x 18W x 16H (about 49g)

My new tank….is not as big as my dream tank but I currently rent so owning a 300g tank is not possible lol!!

So new tank dimensions
48L x 22W x 22H - 100g

The new sump is 39g - 36L x 15W X 17H

I get a whole 4 inches!!!! Extra for floor space in the tank!!!

The over flow is what they call coast-2-coast external on the short end (it’s a glass cages build). This means the entire tank is available for use - no internal overflow getting in the way. I had an extra Al overflow on my 70g half hex acrylic tank - and not having that in the way of rock/coral placement is awesome!!

I got the whole package- so a stand as well! I had them extend the stand and create holes for the plumbing to go down into the sump (which also gave me a little more room under the stand! Stand length 54’’ vs 48’’)

Chikpeas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get that! I get nervous about adding anything new too.

And yay! Hopefully you don't have to do anymore search and rescue!

Glad even the pros feel the same :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
Freshwater? I don’t give a hoot. I look at a rock with saltwater and I’m shaking.

Yes!! Same, I’m going to add silicone to the lid (whenever it finally gets here…) so I won’t have to worry about jumping. Though all the stirring around I did in my poor tank yesterday caused a bit of ammonia to rise up.

IJustThinkItsNeat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I refuse to look at the site again….no bad Becca.
And silly Zoanthids.com has another streaming event tomorrow. I need to make myself very busy for that hour.

So my current tank is a 75g from Aqueon. Has the overflow built in. So 48L x 18W x 21H. I have a 40 breeder for a sump - 36L x 18W x 16H (about 49g)

My new tank….is not as big as my dream tank but I currently rent so owning a 300g tank is not possible lol!!

So new tank dimensions
48L x 22W x 22H - 100g

The new sump is 39g - 36L x 15W X 17H

I get a whole 4 inches!!!! Extra for floor space in the tank!!!

The over flow is what they call coast-2-coast external on the short end (it’s a glass cages build). This means the entire tank is available for use - no internal overflow getting in the way. I had an extra Al overflow on my 70g half hex acrylic tank - and not having that in the way of rock/coral placement is awesome!!

I got the whole package- so a stand as well! I had them extend the stand and create holes for the plumbing to go down into the sump (which also gave me a little more room under the stand! Stand length 54’’ vs 48’’)

That sounds awesome! We have a Waterbox Frag 165.5 (now discontinued) and an Innovative Marine 25 lagoon that doesn't have much in it because I don't know what I want in there lol.

20240706_093654.jpg

20240706_172732.jpg

IJustThinkItsNeat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad even the pros feel the same :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
Freshwater? I don’t give a hoot. I look at a rock with saltwater and I’m shaking.

Yes!! Same, I’m going to add silicone to the lid (whenever it finally gets here…) so I won’t have to worry about jumping. Though all the stirring around I did in my poor tank yesterday caused a bit of ammonia to rise up.

I am FAR from being a pro lol but thank you. Sometimes I feel like this hobby is an abusive relationship. Everything is great and happy. And then there's a problem and you don't know why and your favorite thing dies...

...and then it's happy again.

Chikpeas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am FAR from being a pro lol but thank you. Sometimes I feel like this hobby is an abusive relationship. Everything is great and happy. And then there's a problem and you don't know why and your favorite thing dies...

...and then it's happy again.

YES I swear. “Oh your life is nice and peaceful right now? Haha :)

Your tanks are beautiful- water box aquariums look so fantastic!!

I really want to get either a 75 gallon or 100+ this fall, I have to get a hood though because my dad’s cat also likes fish… :loudly-crying-face:

IJustThinkItsNeat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
YES I swear. “Oh your life is nice and peaceful right now? Haha :)

Your tanks are beautiful- water box aquariums look so fantastic!!

I really want to get either a 75 gallon or 100+ this fall, I have to get a hood though because my dad’s cat also likes fish… :loudly-crying-face:

Lol that's 100% it.

Thank you! We've had this one for about 3 years now. The IM we set up last fall. Honestly, I think I like their tanks better. I also like all of the equipment they make for it. I just saw their 120 all in one and their 200 peninsula in store and tried thinking of where I could make one of them fit lol.

Before the Frag we had a 90g (70g display) Waterbox. I'm glad we upgraded to the bigger one. Makes it easier for fish...and more coral of course.

O and lids! Check out Clearview Lids!

DO YOU USE A PAR METER WHEN PLACING NEW CORAL IN YOUR TANK?

• Yes! I think it's important for the longterm health/growth of my coral.

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Yes, but I don't find that it is necessary all the time.

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Not currently, but I would like to.

Votes: 31 44.3%
  • No. I don't measure PAR and my corals are still healthy/growing.

Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 4 5.7%
Back