**!!LRO Christmas LIVE SALE! Saturday, December 23rd. FREEBIES! $1, $5 CORAL!!**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

J2010701

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This one is super nice!!

Attachments

• IMG_5465.jpeg
    IMG_5465.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 12

Mr.OK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FINALLY got play money, but cant spend this sale, My tank has gone nutes, Had fish die, other one look sick, than was told i had to go to tampa for a week, Came back home two dead fish, the tank stunk, my phosphates shot up 0.95, and lost a few frags. So trying to rescue it. IF was not for the fish and corals, i would just restart the dang thing.....

IJustThinkItsNeat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FINALLY got play money, but cant spend this sale, My tank has gone nutes, Had fish die, other one look sick, than was told i had to go to tampa for a week, Came back home two dead fish, the tank stunk, my phosphates shot up 0.95, and lost a few frags. So trying to rescue it. IF was not for the fish and corals, i would just restart the dang thing.....
O no! That's awful! We went out of town last year and had a tank crash. We actually called @Living Reef Orlando to come to the rescue. We were impressed anything survived! Hopefully yours bounces back quickly!

HudsonReefer2.0

Algae Happens
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Living Reef Orlando Ann and the Family Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! . Things still moving along in current set up. New things in horizon. Keep ya posted. Pls let me know if u want an update on the BK and Confetti and oh…the tropic twist. Oh and pls have my name plate ready when I start work to clean the skimmers. lol. Happy reefing.

Miclmcorallover

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am so excited and looking forward to Saturday. Need more shrooms and maybe torches, maybe hammers, maybe gonis. I love it all and I love you guys!!!

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 182 72.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%
Back