LRO Fall Into Savings AFTER SALE IS NOW GOING ON!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always get so jealous and envious when I see other people's reef tanks. They look so amazing to me. Never like the way mine looks. Maybe that's just the artist in me, everything has to be perfect.
my is still in the build and grow phase. Really looking forward to things start growing in.

ChrisGuyette

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This makes me excited!!!!! As blastos are definitely on our list to grab during this sale!!!!!

@ChrisGuyette how much were the blastos that you snagged last sale?
I'll check, but I don't believe it was more than 30 or 40 each. But even if they were more, trust me. They are well worth the money

ChrisGuyette

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my is still in the build and grow phase. Really looking forward to things start growing in.
Keep it up, you will get there. And honestly the chairs I have seen in the corals I got back in July is astounding. New heads on quite a few of my LPS already. My jack-o-lantern has already started entrusting on the arch I attached the plug to. Not to mention the zoas

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep it up, you will get there. And honestly the chairs I have seen in the corals I got back in July is astounding. New heads on quite a few of my LPS already. My jack-o-lantern has already started entrusting on the arch I attached the plug to. Not to mention the zoas
The only things i have taken off is my duncan (went from 3 heads to 15) , my purple blasto (1 to 8 heads) my frogspawn (tripled my head count). My SPS are much slower growing. Getting some encrusting..but not really going gang busters.

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@Living Reef Orlando are you guys gonna have any maui wowie shrooms available soon?
We should have some available in a few weeks. They are starting to split again for us so should definitely have some available soon!
@Living Reef Orlando I'm hoping to see SpongeBob during this sale. Kicking myself for not completing the purchase last time.
Spongebob will definitely be making an appearance!! It pairs very well with Crazy Carnival and Bizzarro!

brentlee6969

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We should have some available in a few weeks. They are starting to split again for us so should definitely have some available soon!

Spongebob will definitely be making an appearance!! It pairs very well with Crazy Carnival and Bizzarro!
Do you know the ballpark they go for price wise?

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Lets get through the day with some teasers!
504-.jpg
525-.jpg
502-.jpg
537-.jpg
634-.jpg

ChrisGuyette

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Take my money now. You are going to get me in trouble. Haha

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Take my money now. You are going to get me in trouble. Haha
Chant with me..."target across the street and sushi next door, target across the street and sushi next door" haha!!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 42.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 24 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 34.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back