LRO Red, White, and BOOM!! LIVE SALE!!! FREE PRIZES!!! AMAZING CORALS!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Ssattar88

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is so awesome, it was may first time shopping with them but it was a great experience and I have added LRO to my short list of online coral shops. Not sure when i will be in florida next, but when I am, I'm making a side trip into the shop.
You definitely should thank goodness I found this place and Ann and her team are all awesome and they care about their customers

Drendo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What I looked at ALL DAY TODAY, this was only just a fraction of today’s orders. I hope you guys that selected delivery for tomorrow enjoy your new goodies!!! Tracking should be in your emails, if anyone has any questions, please feel free to reach out!
84F71906-67F1-4F25-B17E-70DDCE990919.jpeg
That’s nice of you to take a photo of my order. Where is everyone else’s?

Ssattar88

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s nice of you to take a photo of my order. Where is everyone else’s?
So I got my corals in my tank yesterday had my lights turned wayyyy down. Now this morning I woke up and put my lights back on my regular schedule and leaving them at the bottom on the sand bed Until I have to back to to living reef orlando for a water change and glue. Also I tried a different method of acclimation which is I floated the bag for temp and straight into the tank. Did a lot of reading on this and I find it fascinating that corals don’t need to be drip acclimated

Drendo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got my corals in my tank yesterday had my lights turned wayyyy down. Now this morning I woke up and put my lights back on my regular schedule and leaving them at the bottom on the sand bed Until I have to back to to living reef orlando for a water change and glue. Also I temp and straight into the tank. Did a lot of reading on this and I find it fascinating that corals don’t drip acclimated
In my opinion, not dipping is like playing Russian Roulette.

Ksulli

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hoping I win one of the gift cards, so I have a good reason to buy more corals. What I scored from live sale are smokin, and I want more.

Ksulli

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you dip your torches in and in what concentration? Any torch or euphyllia I dip never looks that happy that fast?!?
I use coral rx, torches I went half amount as I've lost one in the past, so I'm lighter on concentration and then I scrub base lightly with brush.

Ssattar88

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m hoping to win a gift card too...got my eye on a dragon soul torch in the store!

Ssattar88

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my opinion, not dipping is like playing Russian Roulette.
So buying from a store like LRO I shook it off in some tank water and right into my tank...I trust LRO not to have anything that would wipe my tank out because their systems in person are amazing, they love what they do and it shows

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use coral rx, torches I went half amount as I've lost one in the past, so I'm lighter on concentration and then I scrub base lightly with brush.
I also do not leave them in as long either.
have you ever tried the same thing with revive? And what is the normal time used for a euphyllia? Saying “not as long” is a loaded statement hahaha thanks for the info! My euphyllia hate me for at least a day or two after I dip them.

Ksulli

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
have you ever tried the same thing with revive? And what is the normal time used for a euphyllia? Saying “not as long” is a loaded statement hahaha thanks for the info! My euphyllia hate me for at least a day or two after I dip them.
I have not used revive, but coral rx states to dip 5 to 10 min on the bottle. So for all my corals I always go with the low end as pests jump off pretty fast. So to better answer I go around 2 min. Maybe this isn't long enough given I weaken the amount of dip, but I am a little on the cautious side after losing one, which may not even have been from the dipping process.

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not used revive, but coral rx states to dip 5 to 10 min on the bottle. So for all my corals I always go with the low end as pests jump off pretty fast. So to better answer I go around 2 min. Maybe this isn't long enough given I weaken the amount of dip, but I am a little on the cautious side after losing one, which may not even have been from the dipping process.
Thank you!!! I’ll keep all that in mind! Anyone else have experience with revive vs coral rx for euphyllia?

Drendo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you!!! I’ll keep all that in mind! Anyone else have experience with revive vs coral rx for euphyllia?
I use two cap fulls of melafix per 1 gallon of water for 3 minutes and have always had excellent results with euphyllia. I have Coral RX, but I’ve never had a loss with Melafix so I stick with it.

Ssattar88

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully tomorrow we can hear about the results of the giveaway!!! Come on gift card!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 37 52.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 9.9%
Back