**!!! LRO Sizzling Summer Sale!! Sunday, July 16th $1, $5, $10 CORAL! GAMES! GIVEAWAYS!!**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

J2010701

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New Amsterdam Unity GIF by NBC
High Five Friends GIF by Amazon Freevee

LeannaBanana

Fishies and Frenchies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a very sad day. No puppy arrived.

Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: Shipment arrived, and one of my favorite things about unboxing from LRO is that everything arrives so HAPPY.The torch was torching, the zoa all open, the BTA all puffed up. It's never as if the corals are in a dark box and juggled halfway up the coast!

Anyway, placed the BTA on the shelf rock I had in mind for it. As per usual, at this very moment, it's hanging upside down from the bottom of the shelf.

Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

Nems gonna nem.

ninjamyst

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a very sad day. No puppy arrived.

Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: Shipment arrived, and one of my favorite things about unboxing from LRO is that everything arrives so HAPPY.The torch was torching, the zoa all open, the BTA all puffed up. It's never as if the corals are in a dark box and juggled halfway up the coast!

Anyway, placed the BTA on the shelf rock I had in mind for it. As per usual, at this very moment, it's hanging upside down from the bottom of the shelf.

Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

Nems gonna nem.
I build nem houses for my nems and they always stay inside the house. I just take some rock rubles and glue them in a way to allow a 2-3 inches diameter hole that's deep enough for them to anchor their foot. Nems want to protect their foot and that's why they always attach under a ledge or into a crevice. I have done this with 5+ nems and they always stay put.

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked a bad time to have spent about 2 k on corals LOL. Should have waited! Did I see eclectus mushrooms? Do you plan on putting up more high end shroom and zoas? Its been a while since I have done a live sale so kind of forget how it works. Do you put up a coral and a price and whoever grabs it first wins right? I have done your before and loved the pink and yellow goni! I think I also got the brightest speckeld krak I ever saw! Has huge polyps but It died :(

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 115 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.6%
Back