LRS "Live With Larry" Giveaway

coezy2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My corals never reacted to food the way they do with LRS! I have to travel over an hour and a half to get it!

Lovemyreef2015

Reefing Mom!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus Entry 2. Listened to the first podcast and I liked hearing how Mr. Saltwater fishtank got his start. It's very interesting to hear how people have integrated this wonderful hobby in to careers. Same with Larry making to much fish food and that turns into reefers having the highest quality frozen food for there reef tanks. Thanks for the pod cast and sharing your stories.

Lovemyreef2015

Reefing Mom!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus Entry 3. What we love about LRS. Freshest ingredients, family owned, consistency in every pack of food we bought for many years and Larry is one of the nicest people we've got the pleasure of meeting a few times.

Tofer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What I like about LRS is the fish and corals love it . The packaging is great and sturdy does not tear and the seal is tight .

jlanger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BONUS Entry #3 - I have been feeding LRS Frenzy blends exclusively for a long time; when feeding the Fertility Frenzy, my clownfish, anthias and gobies have spawned in my reef systems. I even had my LFS contact Larry to carry the LRS Frenzy line of foods so I can keep my fish healthy and happy.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 29 59.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 4.1%
Back