• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LRS Reef Frenzy

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

twistedfinn967

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Geez so many awesome responses, I'll see what I can do about my lfs. Thanks for everyone's input!
Go to the LRS website and ask Larry to contact your lfs. He mentions on his site about promo deals and very competitive pricing to attract new stores.

ReefFrenzy

Shrimp Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go to the LRS website and ask Larry to contact your lfs. He mentions on his site about promo deals and very competitive pricing to attract new stores.

Thanks guys for the Kudos!

Acro if you have no local source send me an email and I can work you up a shipping quote based on your address. Typically 2 day ground is very affordable and I can include a sample for your LFS.

Thanks,
Larry

Defect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Suprised there is none of this stuff in my area. Would love to try some.

ReefFrenzy

Shrimp Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Suprised there is none of this stuff in my area. Would love to try some.

Defect, we have Reefers Garage with a whole freezer of LRS at the MAX Expo in CA today. So Cal Corals is also a dealer for us, but as you noted we have minimal coverage out west so far. I simply have not marketed to the West Coast, because we have not had any down time due to all the inbound orders. I am waiting for one of my current resellers to open a facility for distribution to the west coast. Hopefully, it will be soon.

The fact that this just posted today will likely mean I'll be fielding even more orders this month!

Hands on with the Entire Line of LRS Frozen Aquarium Foods | AquaNerd

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moved to vendor feedback

mannyfresh78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so where do I go either fish store or online to purchase

mannyfresh78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to be a big time vender of LRS and their ultimate easy cutting to feed yet satisfying fish meal here in the West Coast I being located in a major Reef hobbyist area in Sacramento, Ca. Having the experience with reef for over 15 years. Knowing who, how and what folks want makes it easy to get customers easy. Being bi-lingual fluent Spanish-English makes life simple yet a useful commodity to MANY!

Acro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to make an order for the Tampa area, anyone want to split it?

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back