LRS We Got It ALL Giveaway!! 2 WINNERS!!

Boydreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1.jpg

Many of you know LRS Foods for their "Frenzy" fish foods which have swept the hobby by storm over the last 8 years. Their foods have landed in over 500 retail stores spanning across several countries and the "buzz" isn't slowing down. In addition to public aquarium clients, their foods have been used in several widely known captive breeding projects, to include the blue and yellow tangs. What you may not know is that LRS is now distributing several premium food brands, which helps the local fish store get all the premium foods in one box! In fact they recently completed a 2800 square foot building on their property which serves as the new distribution and shipping center. Last month they announced that they are distributing the Hikari line of frozen food, which is widely popular.

So in an effort to help get the word out to more retailers that LRSFoods.com is a "one-stop-fish-food-shop" they are offering up 12 eight ounce packs of food to one lucky winner and another 6 packs to the second winner. All you need to do is comment with the name of your favorite local fish store or stores so LRS can reach out to them. If you want to let the LFS know that someone from LRS will be reaching out, that is even better!

HOW TO ENTER

Make a post in this thread with the name of your favorite local fish store and tell us where they're located (include their city and state).

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.
Bonus 2: Like LRS Foods on Facebook.
Bonus 3: Follow reeffrenzy on Instagram.
Bonus 4: Share this contest on social media (can be any social media platform you like). Use these hashtags: #Reef2Reef #lrsfoods #GIVEAWAY. 1 entry per social media platform.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

1st Prize: 12 eight ounce packs of food shipped to your door
2nd Prize: 6 eight ounce packs of food shipped to your door

*Open to US residents only due to shipping*

1.png

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Winners will be chosen via random draw from this thread on March 23, 2020! (Last day to enter is March 22nd)

We will choose the winners via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to LRS Foods for this awesome contest!
8a1c94e4a90c71d79faff69377966aac.png

7.jpg
Aquatic warehouse in San Diego, Ca is my favorite LFS.

Alex Merida

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite Fish store is The Ocean Floor in Phoenix Arizona. They have anything and everything and great customer service.

ReGinn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1.jpg

Many of you know LRS Foods for their "Frenzy" fish foods which have swept the hobby by storm over the last 8 years. Their foods have landed in over 500 retail stores spanning across several countries and the "buzz" isn't slowing down. In addition to public aquarium clients, their foods have been used in several widely known captive breeding projects, to include the blue and yellow tangs. What you may not know is that LRS is now distributing several premium food brands, which helps the local fish store get all the premium foods in one box! In fact they recently completed a 2800 square foot building on their property which serves as the new distribution and shipping center. Last month they announced that they are distributing the Hikari line of frozen food, which is widely popular.

So in an effort to help get the word out to more retailers that LRSFoods.com is a "one-stop-fish-food-shop" they are offering up 12 eight ounce packs of food to one lucky winner and another 6 packs to the second winner. All you need to do is comment with the name of your favorite local fish store or stores so LRS can reach out to them. If you want to let the LFS know that someone from LRS will be reaching out, that is even better!

HOW TO ENTER

Make a post in this thread with the name of your favorite local fish store and tell us where they're located (include their city and state).

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.
Bonus 2: Like LRS Foods on Facebook.
Bonus 3: Follow reeffrenzy on Instagram.
Bonus 4: Share this contest on social media (can be any social media platform you like). Use these hashtags: #Reef2Reef #lrsfoods #GIVEAWAY. 1 entry per social media platform.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

1st Prize: 12 eight ounce packs of food shipped to your door
2nd Prize: 6 eight ounce packs of food shipped to your door

*Open to US residents only due to shipping*

1.png

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Winners will be chosen via random draw from this thread on March 23, 2020! (Last day to enter is March 22nd)

We will choose the winners via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to LRS Foods for this awesome contest!
8a1c94e4a90c71d79faff69377966aac.png

7.jpg

I have 2 local stores that are both great!! Don't know which to choose from, so I'll add both.

Fish Mania - East Ridge, TN

Bermuda Triangle - Chattanooga, TN

Would love for at least one of them to start carrying LRS, as the closest store that carries it at this time is over 45 min away!!

reefer_noob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Advanced Aquatic Pets - Belmont, NC - Great family owned LFS.
also Nemo's Reef in Indian Trail, NC - Awesome store with great displays and cleanest I've seen.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bonus 1: Build thread updated on 3/21 -

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Favorite LFS is Pacific East Aquaculture, in Mardela Springs, MD.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 70 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.3%
Back