OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a couple tiny patches in my rocks but I heavily carbon dose and that normally causes the bloom… hmmm I’m assuming you have good flow?
I do. At least I think so idk. I have forgotten the flow rates of everything. Nothings happy in there except the zoas though. I have to test today when I get home(if I remember with the fog) and I have to move a ten gallon onto a questionable shelf.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do. At least I think so idk. I have forgotten the flow rates of everything. Nothings happy in there except the zoas though. I have to test today when I get home(if I remember with the fog) and I have to move a ten gallon onto a questionable shelf.
I’ve seen a few people including crt say he gets seasonal blooms which seems to be a trend I’ve noticed.. mine is showing up in a area that gets direct sunlight and no where else so far. :thinking-face:

OP
OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the 6010, turned all the way up.

IMG_7515.png

OP
OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today’s agenda is ignoring the reef and redoing the ten gallon. However there’s an issue that’s ongoing and if I can find the stuff it’ll help the reef AND the 35 gallon.

I’m looking for 3D printer files for a jumpguard. Figured I can go to Wally World for spline and screen but want to print out the rest. I’m mainly looking for one that would fit the 10 Waterbox. I can find the corners easy enough but not the side pieces. I know they’re out there lol.

Anyone got ideas where to hunt them down?

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This work?

found it here:

OP
OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not sure what would be day to grab, standard window spline and screen probably.

I’m not worried rogb now , my dumb self tried to slice my pinky tip off this morning trying to remove the lifts on the shrimp tunnel I made. Sigh. No water plat for two days.
IMG_7538.jpeg

OP
OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After almost lopping my finger off, I’ve healed enough to type without as much pain. You’d be surprised how much your hand hurts from a stupid pinky injury. I cannot feel the tip of it and have been having muscle spasms.

Because of this I’ve had very little tank time. My macro algae has exploded, probably from nitrates. I’ll test this afternoon if I can to see where they are. The digi is gone, the Duncan is gone. The he zoas seem ok. I can smell dinos. Fish are healthy and otherwise stuff looks ok.

Today I finally get to hand off the oil painting to my friend, along with three of the female albimarginata. I planned to give him four leaving me a pair but the other two were hiding too well and I can’t destroy a tank single handedly (literally lol) for one fish. He understood.

Here’s some gnarly partially healed pics of the finger.

Also, here’s the funny thing. The triage nurse, turns out she’s the owner of the local reef shop. She told me she could have pulled the stitches for free at the shop. I almost asked her when she’d be there XD.

IMG_7627.jpeg
IMG_7628.jpeg
IMG_7629.jpeg
IMG_7630.jpeg

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After almost lopping my finger off, I’ve healed enough to type without as much pain. You’d be surprised how much your hand hurts from a stupid pinky injury. I cannot feel the tip of it and have been having muscle spasms.

Because of this I’ve had very little tank time. My macro algae has exploded, probably from nitrates. I’ll test this afternoon if I can to see where they are. The digi is gone, the Duncan is gone. The he zoas seem ok. I can smell dinos. Fish are healthy and otherwise stuff looks ok.

Today I finally get to hand off the oil painting to my friend, along with three of the female albimarginata. I planned to give him four leaving me a pair but the other two were hiding too well and I can’t destroy a tank single handedly (literally lol) for one fish. He understood.

Here’s some gnarly partially healed pics of the finger.

Also, here’s the funny thing. The triage nurse, turns out she’s the owner of the local reef shop. She told me she could have pulled the stitches for free at the shop. I almost asked her when she’d be there XD.

IMG_7627.jpeg
IMG_7628.jpeg
IMG_7629.jpeg
IMG_7630.jpeg
ouch

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 146 61.1%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 66 27.6%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 84 35.1%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 42 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 65 27.2%
Back