• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Lucky Corals

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

radsdad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Placed an order with Eric @ Lucky Corals this week. They have a great selection of all types of corals and provide excellent customer service. I was very impressed with their packaging. The heat pack they use was still hot upon arrival(24 hr.s +). Quite often, that's not the case. There were no leaks in either of the bags-each triple bagged. That doesn't happen very often, either. And I received two awesome corals for a fair price.
I have ordered for most, if not all of the major sellers and this transaction was one of the best.
https://luckycorals.com/

Lucky Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much for the kind words! We really try to use the best shipping practices available and provide a nice variety a fair prices :)

1Fi$h2Fi$h

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Placed an order with Eric @ Lucky Corals this week. They have a great selection of all types of corals and provide excellent customer service. I was very impressed with their packaging. The heat pack they use was still hot upon arrival(24 hr.s +). Quite often, that's not the case. There were no leaks in either of the bags-each triple bagged. That doesn't happen very often, either. And I received two awesome corals for a fair price.
I have ordered for most, if not all of the major sellers and this transaction was one of the best.
https://luckycorals.com/
I just bought some stuff off them as well because of this post. Great people that really seem to care about the health of the animals. I would 100% purchase again.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back