• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Luke Schnabel Seller Feedback/Reviews

Rate your overall experience on a scale of 0-5 (Zero the worst and 5 the best)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Luke Schnabel

I like corals...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello Everyone!

Thank you for taking the time to visit my feedback and review page.

Please leave your honest opinion on how your experience has been buying from me. :)

kcsnook

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Communication, well packaged corals, all appeared to be healthy and stable. Would recommend with confidence. Frags had more polyps than described so bonus buy!

Rome

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time buying corals online for me, and i must say that everything went extremely smooth good communication shipped same day that i sent the payment. The following day package was in my hands by 11:30 am amazing!!!

CC2958E0-5DEC-4CE4-B9B1-12D5BD11D3B3.jpeg 9787B935-DD83-49AB-96F6-3FA912E7D623.jpeg A8069452-DD80-415D-B62A-4715A6531967.jpeg

Haacheew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received shipment in excellent condition. Every thing was professionally packed. For example, the Golden Hammer was floated up-side-down with secured foam pad to prevent damage to the coral; VERY WELL THOUGHT!
I will definitely buy again. A+ seller, highly recommended!

akaemu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Extremely happy with my purchase. Shipping / packaging is excellent and the corals arrived healthy. They are just as beautiful in person if not more. Looking forward until next time.

vtecintegra

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought a group of corals and no complaints what so ever. Nice shipping box, plugs floated in bag with a piece of foam, and a heating pack included. Shipped very next day even though I said he didn't have to. A+++.

JMM744

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Provided quick responses and shipping. Everything well packed to prevent breakage. Ever coral was marked for identification. Didn’t find any bugs either.
Jim

Enzodog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The corals I bought are beautiful, clean and shipping was good. I look forward to Luke’s sales.

migs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very happy with a pack of corals I ordered. Great communication before (lots of questions) and after the sale. Corals were well packed and had polyp extension almost immediately after my dip. Corals are beautiful and doing well in my tank.

Chayo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Luke is the man, very good communication. Professional packing. Quality corals, wysiwyg. Im ready for my next pack Luke. Buy with confidence.

Topreefer92

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Luke is awesome!! Professional packaging, free shipping and some very high quality pieces. Buy with confidence! I look forward to another sale!

AlphaCasual

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to share my amazing experience with Luke, and let me tell you, it was something special.

Firstly, I have to mention the package that arrived at my door - it was so carefully shipped, I could tell Luke put a lot of love and attention into getting it shipped to me safely. And when I opened it up, I was greeted by some very large ready to breed nudibranchs.

But it wasn't just their size that caught my eye. Luke had mentioned that they should be ready laid eggs the day he shipped them out, and within 24 hours after placing them into my tank I had a spiral of eggs on my back glass.

But it wasn't just the nudibranchs themselves that made this experience so wonderful. It was Luke's communication throughout the entire process. He kept me in the loop from start to finish, making sure that everything was just right. I felt like I was dealing with a friend who genuinely cared about helping me get rid of my aptasia problem, not just a vendor.

In short, I can't recommend Luke enough. If you're looking for someone who is not only professional and knowledgeable, but also caring and passionate about their work, then look no further. Luke is the real deal, and I feel so lucky to have found him and let him share his knowledge with me.

EliMelly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I strongly recommend purchasing corals from Luke. Not only are the corals healthy and high quality, but he goes out of his way to provide advice for caring for them. Shipping was quick and Luke is awesome. Will buy again.

rhitee93

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Luke made my first online coral purchase easy. The pieces he sent were much larger than I expected, and he made the process very simple. Communication was excellent, and the packaging was well done.

I'll definitely be looking for Luke's for sale postings in the future.

PXL_20240215_145925045.MP.jpg

PXL_20240215_145915383 (1).jpg

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 39.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 22.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 51 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.0%
Back