Lumi Lite Pro Control?

Cole_Voeller

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2022
Messages
627
Reaction score
173
Location
Fargo
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got some Lumi Lite Pros for an amazing price on order, and I was recommended these lights by people on R2R and some other people. However, what I would like to know is how do I control these?
The old lights that I have been using came with bluetooth remotes that allowed me to set a day cycle and adjust intensities. However it appears that these Lumi Lite Pros only have a dimmer along the cord. I also saw that Reef Brite makes a a Bluetooth controller that costs almost as much as one of the lights, though the app isn’t even downloadable in my region. So I would like to know what I could/should buy to control the day cycle and intensities of these lights.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new