Lunch

  • Thread starter Thread starter Z06-Hec
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Z06-Hec

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2014
Messages
1,305
Reaction score
143
Location
Cumming
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woooo Spicy lunch !!!

Wife made me a Pepper Turkey with 3 Pepper cheese with Spicy Mayo on wheat bread...
**** this is spicy, but delicious!
LOL

If you guys like spicy look for that 3 Pepper Cheese !
 
the hotter the better!

I love all spicy foods but Thai food is the best, local place near me has a rating system for heat... 1-5, 1=No Spicy, 5=Native Thai... guess what I get each and every time?!?!
 
the hotter the better!

I love all spicy foods but Thai food is the best, local place near me has a rating system for heat... 1-5, 1=No Spicy, 5=Native Thai... guess what I get each and every time?!?!
pff if you want something hot, I'll have to send you my hot pepper sauce, its made with 4 Carolina Reaper peppers!
 
Last edited:
pff if you want something hot, I'll have to send you my hot pepper sauce, its made with 4 Carolina Reaper peppers!

LOL, you trying to put me in the ER?!?!

I'll try anything once...lol
 
Shep... ya going to MACNA in DC dis yr???
 
Shep... ya going to MACNA in DC dis yr???
I am thinking about it! I live in Baltimore so it would only be an hour away. Are you?
 
I am thinking about it! I live in Baltimore so it would only be an hour away. Are you?
I'm planning it now, hopefully?!?!
 
the hotter the better!

I love all spicy foods but Thai food is the best, local place near me has a rating system for heat... 1-5, 1=No Spicy, 5=Native Thai... guess what I get each and every time?!?!
My local Thai place has that rating too (1-5) but if u know them they'll go off the scale up to 20. They can make it reaaall hot.
 
My local Thai place has that rating too (1-5) but if u know them they'll go off the scale up to 20. They can make it reaaall hot.
The one I visit will do the same... I'm all hungry now... lol
 
sp?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new