Lurk for a year, then post!

Lucrio

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2022
Messages
19
Reaction score
68
Location
East TN, USA
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I grew up with freshwater aquariums, started my own about 4 years ago with some success. Built a reef jar about a year ago; it's had its ups and downs and I've learned a lot from it. Planning to replace my big desk ornament with a huge desk ornament (fluval evo 13.5) soon and thought it might be wise to stop lurking and get in here.

Thanks in advance for all the advice I'm about to receive!
 
Curved Orange transperant R2R 10-18-22.png
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new