Lurker trying to start contributing!

received_244003776723671.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
nice pic!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
Hi from Scotland! :)

Side shot of my overstocked 35g AIO, have had bad advice in past and learned a lot from overcoming issues from the said advice, but it's now happy and stable with minimal issues, just fighting some light GHA/turf.

It just passed a years anniversary...

unnamed.jpg


Thanks :)
Welcome! If I may ask, does anything use the top half of the tank? I am curious as to whether there are free swimming fish that do not hug the rocks. Sweet looking tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new