Lurking danger 75g Dragon Lair

Looks awesome Dawn, beautiful fish selection!
Thanks Kevin. I am very happy with my fish, especially since they all get along very well. I do not have a fish for pest control which is why I want a possum wrasse.
 
@kevgib67 , please don't look at the cyano. It just happens to be the worst where those torches are. I hope its long enough.
 
@kevgib67 , please don't look at the cyano. It just happens to be the worst where those torches are. I hope its long enough.
Ya, I think they should get a little more and placed higher off the sand. Here’s the difference between the flow on my frogspawn and hammers compared to the torches. Your torches appear to be getting the same amount as your hammers.

 
Ya, I think they should get a little more and placed higher off the sand. Here’s the difference between the flow on my frogspawn and hammers compared to the torches. Your torches appear to be getting the same amount as your hammers.

I could try moving them up higher. I will let you know how that goes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new