Lurking days are over

Welcome @FishSkedee to Reef2Reef.
Welcome.gif
 
Hello everyone, I’m James from Tx, and this is my new garage reef. I’m planning an upgrade from 75g to over 500 TV, here to share and learn from the experts!

3A3E2E85-10AF-4581-B936-ADCC4FD7517F.jpeg

Hi James and Welcome! Glad you joined.

CONGRATULATIONS on already having your Build Thread Badge - YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY !! WAHOO !!!

This might help you find people local to you in Houston:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/local-reef-club-discussion.516/
This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 
Hi James and Welcome! Glad you joined.

CONGRATULATIONS on already having your Build Thread Badge - YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY !! WAHOO !!!

This might help you find people local to you in Houston:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/local-reef-club-discussion.516/
This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
Very cool, thanks for the information! looks like the south texas areas need a little bump, arranging a collecting trip on the coast sounds really cool :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new