- Joined
- Jan 22, 2021
- Messages
- 152
- Reaction score
- 188
- Location
- Houston, TX
- What state or country do you live in
- Texas
Well, first off thanks for visiting, this is my first build thread and it’s exciting to share my journey! I encourage anyone to share past experiences, questions, and any tips that will help these critters have a long and happy life.
Growing up the family always had large ponds and I’ve kept many fish outside, but 4 years ago my wife gifted me a 3 gal tank with 1 black Moor goldfish. I’m sure it’s no surprise that didn’t go very well. :( It did spark something inside me though, the small tank was shutdown and I moved to a fluval 15g. From there I began really learning about keeping fish and slowing started embarking on my new found addiction. For the first 2 years it was all fresh water, which I mostly still have and enjoy the ease of maintenance and art like vibe when walking past a room. I guess I can share a few of those fish, because hey everyone loves picts and fish right!?

Growing up the family always had large ponds and I’ve kept many fish outside, but 4 years ago my wife gifted me a 3 gal tank with 1 black Moor goldfish. I’m sure it’s no surprise that didn’t go very well. :( It did spark something inside me though, the small tank was shutdown and I moved to a fluval 15g. From there I began really learning about keeping fish and slowing started embarking on my new found addiction. For the first 2 years it was all fresh water, which I mostly still have and enjoy the ease of maintenance and art like vibe when walking past a room. I guess I can share a few of those fish, because hey everyone loves picts and fish right!?

Last edited:


















