Lutz Tank Has Been Removed

All I have to say is good thinking. I had a design a few years back, and I wuz pritty much told no. So I give you all my word that all is being thought out properly. Like it should be. I will reach out to you volunteers for some of your input and help. Updates soon as we design a more suitable system, and one to house animals they want. Not just a drop off tank.

once again thank you guys for offering your help and your input I will be contacting you guys
 
Good luck all involved volunteering is always a small hardship and I hope you stick with it.....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new