HELP yellow tang

kbcoral99

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2026
Messages
24
Reaction score
8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yellow tang was happy and eating got it on sat at aquashella and then I went to look at the tank and I saw it at the bottom like This no ammonia nitrate and phos are ok only change has been carbon reactor I just removed it but shouldn’t that not effect fish there was not any tumbling

 
Yellow tang was happy and eating got it on sat at aquashella and then I went to look at the tank and I saw it at the bottom like This no ammonia nitrate and phos are ok only change has been carbon reactor I just removed it but shouldn’t that not effect fish there was not any tumbling

Edge of fins show light aggression and I highly recommend quarantining this fish asap for a full 30 days using coppersafe at 2.25ppm monitored with a Hanna brand copper test kit. Fish is a little thin. Start with brine shrimp and mysis shrimp and add to its diet, plankton and LRS Fish frenzy
 
Yellow tang was happy and eating got it on sat at aquashella and then I went to look at the tank and I saw it at the bottom like This no ammonia nitrate and phos are ok only change has been carbon reactor I just removed it but shouldn’t that not effect fish there was not any tumbling

Edge of fins show light aggression and I highly recommend quarantining this fish asap for a full 30 days using coppersafe at 2.25ppm monitored with a Hanna brand copper test kit. Fish is a little thin. Start with brine shrimp and mysis shrimp and add to its diet, plankton and LRS Fish frenzy
What size qt it’s had that fin tatter since I got its a small juvenile now
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new