HELP yellow tang

kbcoral99

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2026
Messages
25
Reaction score
8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yellow tang was happy and eating got it on sat at aquashella and then I went to look at the tank and I saw it at the bottom like This no ammonia nitrate and phos are ok only change has been carbon reactor I just removed it but shouldn’t that not effect fish there was not any tumbling

 
Yellow tang was happy and eating got it on sat at aquashella and then I went to look at the tank and I saw it at the bottom like This no ammonia nitrate and phos are ok only change has been carbon reactor I just removed it but shouldn’t that not effect fish there was not any tumbling

Edge of fins show light aggression and I highly recommend quarantining this fish asap for a full 30 days using coppersafe at 2.25ppm monitored with a Hanna brand copper test kit. Fish is a little thin. Start with brine shrimp and mysis shrimp and add to its diet, plankton and LRS Fish frenzy
 
Yellow tang was happy and eating got it on sat at aquashella and then I went to look at the tank and I saw it at the bottom like This no ammonia nitrate and phos are ok only change has been carbon reactor I just removed it but shouldn’t that not effect fish there was not any tumbling

Edge of fins show light aggression and I highly recommend quarantining this fish asap for a full 30 days using coppersafe at 2.25ppm monitored with a Hanna brand copper test kit. Fish is a little thin. Start with brine shrimp and mysis shrimp and add to its diet, plankton and LRS Fish frenzy
What size qt it’s had that fin tatter since I got its a small juvenile now
 
Yellow tang was happy and eating got it on sat at aquashella and then I went to look at the tank and I saw it at the bottom like This no ammonia nitrate and phos are ok only change has been carbon reactor I just removed it but shouldn’t that not effect fish there was not any tumbling


The tang is a bit thin and is breathing fast. I’m most concerned about what looks like a bump on its head right before the dorsal fin…. Is it in with any other fish that could have scared it into a rock?
 
Yellow tang was happy and eating got it on sat at aquashella and then I went to look at the tank and I saw it at the bottom like This no ammonia nitrate and phos are ok only change has been carbon reactor I just removed it but shouldn’t that not effect fish there was not any tumbling


The tang is a bit thin and is breathing fast. I’m most concerned about what looks like a bump on its head right before the dorsal fin…. Is it in with any other fish that could have scared it into a rock?
Unfortunately it did die I have a coral beauty that was being a bully but then they stopped fighting maybe it started again
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new