Lyretail anthias locality id?

Diveks

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2019
Messages
266
Reaction score
108
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone i got sent two unidentified anthias by my seller a while back which at first i wanted to introduce to my fiji lyretail but found out they look a bit different. I do know they don’t always do well in pairs so if something suddenly happened i can move one of them to another tank. Is anyone able to identify what sub species they are? Think one of them is turning male as i see some changes. The smaller one actually looks somewhat different from the larger one. Looks really pink while the other looks more orange. In pictures the colours are hardly seen especially as i haven't turned on the leds.
9CED93E8-1349-4D18-9306-E774F8E2603F.jpeg
6ADDA9BB-20F6-4BAC-B5DB-EEF172AE86A3.jpeg
413875AE-0709-4EF0-921E-821BBA195AFB.jpeg
D4302D28-C1FD-476F-BF31-F619E786CC67.jpeg

The first two are of the larger female and the other two are the smaller.
 
I can’t answer the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new