Lyretails and dispars

I am keeping a mix anthias tank.

I have about 4 lyres, i had 3 caribari, but one died... and 1 blotched.
They school with my green chromis really well. Well the bloched doesn't it claims the corner its own kingdom.

But my Anthias keep the chromis in check, and my chromis act like chromis.
 
Bartletts. Colorful, schooling and always moving around.
The color was mostly what I was looking for.. I love my wrasses but under blues honestly they feel a little shadowy. I liked the blotched because it’s unique shape but hesitant on price wondering if it’ll be underwhelming in blues too.
 
Bartlets are quite showy

IMG_1989.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new