Lytro light field camera

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paul_N
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
3,964
Reaction score
71
Location
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a pretty cool idea. I was signed up to get one of the first released ones a few months ago, but couldn't pull the trigger because there is no way to zoom with the camera.

CJ
 
Yeah I've been watching this one for awhile. While a cool concept I don't know for sure if it will hit mainstream any time soon. Maybe the next thing we'll see is a digital photo fram that has a touch panel to support the multi-point focus of the lytro...
 
WOW this is amazing! I want one! LOL!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new