M/L yellow tang

gabesreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2020
Messages
302
Reaction score
66
Location
miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking to rehome my M/L yellow tang as I am trying to introduce new tangs to my system and I’m afraid he’ll be aggressive towards new additions. He’s very healthy and I’ve had him 1.5 years now. South Florida local pick up only. $80

B334700D-C48B-4C77-AFE2-298679692138.jpeg
 
Bump $70 very healthy fish been in my system for 1.5 years with no issues. Eats like crazy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new