Mac Users! Need to find a Photoshop that you can make Watermarks with!

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a Mac,im a long-time windows user, and I need a photoshop program that I can watermark my photos with. What is a free program that works?

I tried picasa 3,it worked on windows,but my Mac won't allow it.
I tried Impressions but everytime I download it it doesn't show up were it says it was downloaded to?

Any other free program I should try,or what should I do to fix ^?

Thanks

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you a student? Just buy CS5 its cheap if you are, And I think I recall you being young.

OP
OP
KLR

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a college student though. Don't you have to be college student to get the discount?

Picasa now works. It didn't last night,nor did it 2 hours ago. I guess it just likes playing games with me...

PR_Reefers

Reefer 4 Life!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you have aperture... you can download a plugin called borderfx it's free and simple... integrates into aperture and with a right click opens a panel which lets you do watermark, re size, frame and other stuff!:)

... edit... just checked borderfx's website and apparently they have it for iphoto too! I don't remember why but for some reason I think I tried the iphoto one but it notably reduced the photo quality... not positive though

btw you won't regret changing to mac...you'll quickly notice the difference!! you know what they say once you go mac you never go back:tongue:...lol

Last edited:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back