MACNA 2019

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay. My wife and I haven't had a real vacation in nearly 4 years. Yesterday, my amazing wife Lynna suggested that we attend MACNA in August! All 3 days!! Even wants to stay at the Disney resort!!! Did some research, and WOW! Sanjay and so many others will be speaking. I could spend all three days and never leave the resort. BUT. It occurs to me that while I will be like a kid in a candy store, Lynna will be very tolerantly spending OUR vacation satisfying MY addiction. I really, really want to go, but this time should be memorable for both of us. What would you do?

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let’s be real here, it’s going to be miserable outside in Orlando that weekend. Maybe buy a weekend pass and then you could do the full day Friday, and then plan the rest of the weekend around specific lectures you’d like to see. You’re both going to need breaks for air conditioning, so you can stimulate your mind while drying the sweat off haha, and your wife can relax in the hotel.

Eggs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The resort is walking distance to Epcot, which should be kicking off their annual International Food & Wine Festival. I highly suggest checking that out to add to your vacation. It is incredible.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 65 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back