MACNA 2020 refunds?

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone hear anything on when MACNA is going to start refunds for those that aren’t going to ATL?

I’ve sent several emails via their contact web page, also emailed direct to the MASNA president via the link on the MASNA directors page. I’ve gotten no responses.

@evolved, Hunter have you seen or heard anything from them?

IMHO, they should be more forth coming with info. Transperency regarding situations like this helps keep people calm and patient. Stone walling and ghosting just makes people suspect all kinds of things as we don’t know what’s going on with our money.

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sure they will post something soon. Sorry you will not be attending ATL MACNA
I am looking forward to it. The Aquarium there is great and look forward to touring it again.

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@evolved, Hunter have you seen or heard anything from them?
As I am not a member of the MASNA board, I am not privileged to many of their inner discussions. The best advice I could give would be to reach out through the contact forms on MASNA and MACNA, but it sounds you've done that already.

OP
OP
A

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As I am not a member of the MASNA board, I am not privileged to many of their inner discussions. The best advice I could give would be to reach out through the contact forms on MASNA and MACNA, but it sounds you've done that already.
Yea, I’ve emailed and contacted.. they are being ultra quite.

OP
OP
A

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My refund showed up last night. While MASNA and MACNA have not told anyone anything it's worth it for folks to reach out to them and ask. Their silence on the matter has not helped.

Check your account and see if they have already refunded you.

I've read that others have gone through their CC companies and gotten refunds. Also I have read that some CC companies said the purchases where to old and folks couldn't go through their CC company.

This is the Contact page I used to reach out to them. I used the contact page sometime shortly after they announced Atlanta. They took a while to respond

This is the Email I got from them on 15 June
Hello,

Thank you for your email about your MACNA 2020 Ticket refund.
You have qualified to receive a refund, and the refund payment process was initiated on June 10th.
The refund process can take up to 10 business days, so please notify us on June 25 if you have not yet received your refund.
--
-MASNA Support

Good luck to anyone who still hasn't gotten money back.

jporter17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to send them my PayPal email address since my payment was older than 90 days. I'm waiting for a response from them since I sent it to them. I referenced knowing AZMSGT and Vanpire to throw some weight around and speed the refund process.

OP
OP
A

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to send them my PayPal email address since my payment was older than 90 days. I'm waiting for a response from them since I sent it to them. I referenced knowing AZMSGT and Vanpire to throw some weight around and speed the refund process.
You’re doomed.

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I referenced knowing AZMSGT and Vanpire to throw some weight around and speed the refund process.
I dont understand why you did that??? All you had to say is, "I'm Jeff freakin' Porter!"

There would've been an unscheduled private plain landing at the local airport and a knock on your door hours later with a refund.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back