Redacted

Last edited:

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully they would reschedule for Phoenix next year?
Well, they sign contracts several years out. So unless something about next years contract is changed, the 2021 location has long been set. I cannot say where, as it is not public information.

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Traditionally, if you look back at all the past dates, MACNA hops east coast/west coast, from year-to-year, for the past ~10 years.

DesertReefT4r

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep sucks big time. I have had my ticket since September and was REALLY looking forward to going. Im getting a refund since there is no way I can go next year being it will not be in AZ. Unless MACNA comes here again this year was my only chance.

noonelikesadrytang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My guess is they’ll try to make Phoenix a priority for a future MACNA, but we’re probably a few years out because these sort of things take an immense amount of planning.

I, like others, am disappointed, but at the end of day we still have our health, and a strong local reefing community. We are all very fortunate.

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just talked to charles about his litermeter 4 and new pump today. now he can’t showcase it at macna. whomp whomp.

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm at the point of, just refund my money. I'm not going to the east coast for this. I got an EMail from them asking what to do about a Tshirt for me since I was an early sign up. They needed to have a full plan in place to handle refunds and say where the next venue is when they announced the cancellation. But they are hit and missing this and I guess they just wanted people to know it was canceled as soon as they knew or had a solid plan.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 31 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.1%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back