Macro algae decaying? And should I pull it out?

dunaj

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Location
US
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought this macroalgae like a month ago and it doesn't look too great... But also I'm not sure. Maybe it could be sexual? Not sure. Hoping someone can tell me if I should pull it out before it wrecks my parameters. Thanks!

PXL_20230815_174511929.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new