Macro Algae Decorator Crab Fuge

Nearly ready for reef roids, broadcast fed like the rest with pumps on but from about an inch upstream! ;)

DSC_0002 (1024x628).jpg
 
Looking good! Hope u save it and a full recovery follows sir! I love browsing the $10 rack at the LFS and "rescuing" a few here and there.
 
Found a swedish fish in a box at my door with this morning, packed with a bunch of jars ;)
20190621_085249.jpg



20190621_095842.jpg

Better pics tomorrow after @AlgaeBarn 's 16hr blackout minimum post-introduction.
 
First things first, official unveiling now.
I got this 11 days ago, it was in a hell off a state.
This was also just powerhead cleaned when it went in, not brushed.
All you could see was flesh colour in places, all skinny flesh, it is lilac / lavender with gold polyps, early days still but looks promising! :)

DSC_0004 (1024x717).jpg

Fantastic sponge
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new