Macro algae tank?

weldrick208658

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2024
Messages
103
Reaction score
31
Location
quebec canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had my reef tank for a couple years now and want to start a macro algae tank, I bought a fluval 13.5 with a Amazon light that says it’s good for growing, I’m very new to macro algae and plan on growing some dragon breath and anything that looks nice and is easy to grow. Asking for any tips or suggestions and what should I dose in the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new