Macro algae

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike_J
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2014
Messages
2,386
Reaction score
3,934
Location
Bloomfield, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By chance, any macro algae growers in the area? I'm looking for string of pearls, shaving brush plants, caulerpa prolifera and/or dragon's breath.
 
By chance, any macro algae growers in the area? I'm looking for string of pearls, shaving brush plants, caulerpa prolifera and/or dragon's breath.

I am not quite in your area but I am in the north east. I have a seahorse fuge with macros that I could send some to you. I have dragon's breath and feather caulerpa. I also have blue scroll if you like that. It would probably be best to wait for it to warm up some.
 
I am not quite in your area but I am in the north east. I have a seahorse fuge with macros that I could send some to you. I have dragon's breath and feather caulerpa. I also have blue scroll if you like that. It would probably be best to wait for it to warm up some.

Thanks for the response. I just may take you up on that come Springtime if the need is still there. That would be awesome! I'll be in touch.
 
Thanks for the response. I just may take you up on that come Springtime if the need is still there. That would be awesome! I'll be in touch.

Ok Mike, you pay the shipping and you can have them for free. Shipping isn't usually very much, I shipped some rose petal (red ulva) to TX for under $6, 2 day.
 
Let me know when and where you want to meet up .

I can meet up tomorrow anytime, anywhere near you. I'll head up your way since you're doing me a big favor by giving me the macroalgae. if you want, text me in the morning and let me know what works for you. I'll PM you my #.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new