Macro Pics

woogiekids

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2010
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new on the forum, so thought I'd jump in with pics, since that's my second hobby. :wink:

_MG_7879.jpg


_MG_7744.jpg


_MG_7759.jpg


_MG_7761.jpg


_MG_7773.jpg
 
I would say "amazing pics" but even that wouldn't describe how much i'm diggin those shots. well done.
Just picked up my Nikon D80 on saturday. Have to get a good macro lense, but any advice to us photography newbs on how to take a great pic?
 
Thanks! The most important thing with shooting the aquarium for macro shots is to get as close to the glass as possible, and straight on. Also make sure your glass is as clean as possible.
 
that IS great advice that I'm sure many of us dont even take into consideration. My tank is an invert paradise so I will be very pleased if I get shots half the quality of yours.
 
Nice pictures. That lens and flash are on my wish list.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new