macro shots

  • Thread starter Thread starter sharklover
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Nice shots! Let me know when you are ready to get rid of that favia.
 
Are you using a tripod?

Yes I use a tripod with a 10 second timer. I found the default 2 second timer wasn't enough time for the sensor to come to a full stop and it left behind blurry pictures with faster shutter speeds. All my pictures are taken with the 100 mm f/2,8 USM macro lense and no photos are touched up. They're all as is with the exception of converting the raw images to jpeg for uploading purposes and watermarking them. Sometimes I'll go through 100 shots before I pick 1 that I like.
 
Couple more shots. finally got a nice shot of the larry jackson. been trying for awhile to get just the right scene

Larry Jackson
larry_jackson_closeup.jpg


Fire & Ice
fireandice.jpg


Blowpops
blowpops.jpg

Keds Reds

orange_zoos.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new