Macros for sale?

AlgaeLove

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone selling any macro algae?
I am looking for something along the lines of Red Pearl Strings, Mermaids Wine Glass, etc

Right now I have a lot of the common macros such as blue hypnea, dragons breath, pom poms, codium, red razor, caulerpa taxifolia and a few other ones I can’t think of off the top of my head.

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for something along the lines of Red Pearl Strings, Mermaids Wine Glass, etc

Right now I have a lot of the common macros such as blue hypnea, dragons breath, pom poms, codium, red razor, caulerpa taxifolia and a few other ones I can’t think of off the top of my head.
Seahorse Savvy has everything you need! :)

WheatToast

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seahorse Savvy has everything you need! :)
Seahorse Savvy has a great collection of macroalgae and is supposedly a very reputable source, though it does not have the two species listed above.
Tropical Fish Plus offers Acetabularia. I have ordered healthy macroalgae from their site twice, including Acetabularia (though I am struggling to grow it; I might possibly need to dose Calcium), though you do need to watch for hitchhikers like Medusa worms.
Creation Cultivated offers Coelarthrum. I have also ordered this macroalgae from them, which is currently growing in my tank.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back