Madagascar Coral Croucher/ gumdrop goby

coralcroucher05

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2021
Messages
22
Reaction score
4
Location
Chardon, Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if anyone has seen this fish on any website. I have been looking for it for over a year and I have not seen it anywhere.
D60C18CB-35FA-4BE2-8866-029FC74B7F36.jpeg
 
I was wondering if anyone has seen this fish on any website. I have been looking for it for over a year and I have not seen it anywhere.
D60C18CB-35FA-4BE2-8866-029FC74B7F36.jpeg
This is an uncommon species to find, it will take a while for them to occur on websites as they’re not a constantly farmed fish. I believe they’re a seasonal fish as well which adds to difficulty of finding them however I can’t remember what seasons they’re usually available.
 
i got mine at Absolutely Fish, but i rarely see them there. Candy Corals has them sometimes, right now they have a pygmy croucher.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new