MADAGASCAR FLASHER WRASSE SUPER MALES - $575

Shipping
YES shipping is available

Reef Lounge Coral

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2018
Messages
507
Reaction score
368
Location
Anaheim, California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Title says it all, just got 6 of them in, they sold out in a day last time. $575 ea. PayPal/Zelle. DM us here or on Ig to purchase @reefloungecoral

E8632E02-F5D1-47B5-B413-6F4D823AA2E8.jpeg
 
Take my money, if available Monday I’ll be by
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.7%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new